Saturday, July 16, 2011

'So Fresh, Fresh Exciting...'

      lol as you can see from the title, I love myself some Michael Jackson. But onto my nails, last week I wore China Glazes Re-Fresh Mint. *Sorry about the pictures being blurry, Im trying to save up for a new camera*


       I love this color so much, its the perfect pastel green and if you have a tan from the summer or if your naturally tan then the color would look nice, but if you have any other skin tone it would look nice too.
    The polish is about $5-$6, I believe which is inexpensive. Check out their website China Glaze, but I got mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.
   I would rate this a 4.5 out of 5 because its somewhat inexspensive and the color pay off is great because it only takes two coats, but the consistensiy is a little wonky.


                           What nail polishes are you guys wearing right now?
                                                          Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out My Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...