Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Urban Decay After Glow Cheek Tint Review





Ok so as promised this is the review for the blush I got a month ago. The one that I got at Sephora was 'Bang' which I think fits the tint quite well. It was about $20, I know really expensive but its totally worth it because the color payoff is really good and you can also use it on your lips. I would rate this as a 10-10,  I totally want to get the pink and I hope they have a coral-peachy color.

Pros: Color pay off
         Multiple uses
         Lasts long
Cons: The smell is weird, wish their could have been a fruity smell
          The cost, should have been at least $15.

               Defiantly go get it! What creme blush are you wearing this summer?

                                                               Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Out My Other Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...